Q. What is the management of erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia
Published on Dec 08, 2018

My problem is erectile dysfunction and premature ejaculation. I am 29 years old, 78 kg, 5'7" height.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

Psychiatry Psychologist/ Counsellor Sexology
#

For providing you the proper treatment I need to know the answers to the following questions. What is your age? How long you had been in a physical relationship? Any sexual encounter with a commercial sex worker? Any history of diabetes and hypertension? Is the condition persistent or deteriorating with time? Is the condition constant with other sexual partners, if any? Smoking? Alcoholic? Hyperlipidemia? On any medications or hormonal therapy? Any marked curvature in the penis? Any history of trauma, surgery or neurological disorder? Do you have any of these features: Persistent low mood, loss of interest in work, low energy, lack of concentration, disturbed sleep, ideas of hopelessness, helpless, guilt or suicide, change in the appetite, a headache, forgetfulness, excessive sweating, shakiness of hands? I look forward to hearing from you soon in order to find out the proper cause and thus to provide a proper treatment.

I am 29 years old. I have been in a relationship for two months and am not married. Yes, I have slept with two sex workers. I do not have any history of diabetes and hypertension, the condition is persistent. I cannot last even one minute during sexual intercourse. The condition is constant even with any partner. I take alcohol once per week, no medication or homeotherapy. About my penis, it has shrunk and not strong and curved when it is erect. I do not have any history of trauma, surgery, neurological disorder. I have all of those features that you have asked like persistent low mood, lack of interest in work, low energy, lack of concentration, memory loss, disturbed sleep, ideas of hopelessness, helpless and guilty change in appetite, forgetfulness, shaking of hands, excessive sweating, headache. I have all of these symptoms and have masturbated for 12 years.

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

#

Your history is suggestive of mixed anxiety and depressive disorder. Take tablet Paxidep 12.5 mg, twice daily. It will help in your depression as well as premature ejaculation. Take tablet Tadalafil 10 mg one tablet one hour before intercourse. It will help in erection problem.

The erectile dysfunction will be cured permanently or does it have side effects?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

#

Paxidep tablet you have to take for at least 6 to 8 months. Then these problems will resolve permanently.

What about tablet Tadalafil 10 mg and for how long should I take this tablet?

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

#

It depends on the response.

Thank you for your assistance.

Homeopathy Treatment for Erectile Dysfunction

Article Overview: Erectile dysfunction has now become a prominent problem in this era. Statistically speaking, 152 million men are affected worldwide. Let us understand more about what is erectile dysfunction (ED). Read Article

Dr. Adnan Reyaz Ahmed Siddiqui
Homeopathic Physician

What Is Erectile Dysfunction (ED) ED is defined as an inability to get or sustain an erection firm enough for sexual activity. In easy terms, it is a problem where the male partner is unable to keep the erection firm during sex. Having trouble with an erection from time to time is not a cause for ...  Read Article

I have erectile dysfunction and ejaculation problems. Kindly help.

Query: Hello doctor, My cum is not coming out by force or thrust. The cum is just flowing out of my penis. Three years earlier the cum was coming out by force or thrust. I am having erectile dysfunction may be since last two years or two and half years, and I was not having erectile disfunction earlier. I...  Read Full >>

Dr. Karthik Rajan
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know whether the amount of semen ejaculated had been the same over the last three years or has it decreased? Firstly, the speed with which the ejaculate came out does not unduly affect your fertility. I would suggest you h...  Read Full

I have premature ejaculation. How to stop it from happening?

Query: Hello doctor,I am having premature ejaculation. How can I stop it from happening? It is killing my sex life.  Read Full >>

Dr. Parth Singh
Psychologist Counsellor

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Premature ejaculation is the commonest sexual problem among young males. Most commonly it is caused and associated with performance anxiety. When you are preoccupied with ideas of not staying enough in bed and or not satisfying your partner. You should visit a psychiatris...  Read Full

Ask a Sexologist Now