Q. What medicine should I take to cope up with my ED?

Image: What medicine should I take to cope up with my ED?

I am a 41 year old male. Recently, I have faced ED during intercourse. Most of the early morning my penis get erect that let me wake up from sleeping and I feel the urge of having sex. But, while having sex the erection goes off along with excitement.

But, during masturbation it gets erected and ejaculation too good. For removing fatigues and to perform better, I started taking ayurvedic herbal medicine, but it did not help to do intercourse as my erection cannot sustain long. I have never faced this kind of experience earlier, though some times urge did not come due to tiredness. But, that had regained automatically.

My blood glucose level when I checked through Accu-Chek and it showed the level as 96. What is the reason and what should I do at the moment? Is this a symptom of ED for future? How can I cope up this? Is there any normal remedies? What medicine should I take temporarily to cope up the situation? Please advise thoroughly.