Q. Why is my penis not getting hard during sexual intercourse?

Answered by Dr. Ramchandra Lamba and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Erectile Dysfunction or Foreplay? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I recently got married but when I started having sex with my wife, I started noticing that my penis is not becoming hard enough to have sexual intercourse. Also, sexual arousal is also not happening. I believe I am suffering from erectile dysfunction. Kindly advice what I should do.