Q. Is Progynova advisable to build up endometrium in a primary infertility patient?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Estradiol or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 32 years old PCOD patient with primary infertility. My LMP was 10 days before. I took tablet Letrozole 2.5 mg once a day for five days from the next day of my periods. Today is my eighth day. I had a USG today. Findings are, ET 3.6 mm, right ovary follicle is 11 mm, left ovary follicle is 1.8X1.2X1.8 cm. What am I supposed to do now? Shall I take tablet Progynova to build up endometrium. Is that follicle on left ovary a cyst?

Please guide me in the further course of action. You can prescribe me medicines, I can take it, as I am a gynecologist and I need guidance from an infertility specialist.