Q. Due to poor memory, I failed in my exams. Please help me to improve my memory.

Dr. Anil Kumar Kumawat

I have memory problems or I do not know why I am not able to remember. I have failed most of the subjects in college. I am taking Abilify 5 mg for the past four years and it is OD and I am regularly taking it. I took medicines because I had thoughts of being watched by every person passing me and also dreamt of hi-fi things. I am restless, thin, not gaining weight because I am poor in studies. I also am separated from batchmates.

#

You have cleared many exams before to reach till college, so it means you are not a person with low IQ. It does not matter how many times you have failed in the exam. Initially, everyone gets problems if they fail. It does not mean they have lost everything. Actually, you do not have a memory problem, the difficulty is you are not able to concentrate because of all these failures.

Failure is the first step to success. Do not get hopeless, it is normal. Stop imagining hi-fi life in the present. Forget what happened. Start with new confidence. Never lose confidence. Your friends will be yours besides all these passes and fail. Ignore these and work hard. Take part in other activities also. Nobody cares what you are doing. So do not think what he thinks what he says, just do what you want to do. Build up your confidence.

|