Q. What is the reason for fainting after eating?

Dr. Rajesh Jain

I faint after breakfast or some time after dinner, and I sometimes have indigestion. All blood tests were done, and everything was normal other than vitamins and sodium. BP is 103/69 mmHg. Can you please help?

#

I can understand your concern. Do not worry. Do an abdomen ultrasound, check your heart sounds at a nearby hospital, and send me the report. Meanwhile, do neck, back, shoulder, and breathing exercises daily. Avoid drinking water while eating, and drink water after one hour of eating. Take more salads and fruits. Take syrup Zymnet plus by Aimil pharma 10 ml twice a day after food.

|