Q. I have indigestion, gastritis, mouth ulcers and wet cough. Please help.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

I have indigestion, gastritis, mouth ulcers, and a wet cough.

#

it is generally seen that indigestion causes acidity, gaseous distention, mouth ulcers, and constipation. And indigestion depends on your food habits and lifestyles. If it persists for a long time it causes the above-mentioned issues. Take Liv 52 syrup 10 ml twice a day before food, Kutki capsule one capsule with Trikatu Churna 1 gm twice a day after meals with warm water. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid cold drinks, soft drinks, ice-cream, etc. Do regular kapalbhati, mandukasana, and ardhamatsyendrasana.

|