Q. I have indigestion, gastritis, mouth ulcers and wet cough. Please help.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai
Published on Sep 25, 2018

I have indigestion, gastritis, mouth ulcers, and a wet cough.

Dr. Ishwar Chandra Rai

#

it is generally seen that indigestion causes acidity, gaseous distention, mouth ulcers, and constipation. And indigestion depends on your food habits and lifestyles. If it persists for a long time it causes the above-mentioned issues. Take Liv 52 syrup 10 ml twice a day before food, Kutki capsule one capsule with Trikatu Churna 1 gm twice a day after meals with warm water. Avoid spicy and fried junk foods. Avoid cold drinks, soft drinks, ice-cream, etc. Do regular kapalbhati, mandukasana, and ardhamatsyendrasana.

I am having indigestion, incomplete stool evacuation and abdomen swelling. Why?

Query: Hello doctor, I am 28 years old male and unmarried. For the last two months, I feel some gastric problems which include incomplete evacuation of stool at morning properly, abdomen swelling, numbness in feet, low energy in legs, low hunger, food not digested properly, slight pain in right side under...  Read Full »

Why is there repeated mouth ulcer in a child?

Query: Hi doctor, My son is 4 years 9 months old. He is a healthy kid with normal weight (17 to 18 kg). But, he often gets a mouth ulcer. It is quite often like once in two months mainly in his buccal mucosa and inner corner of the lip which touches the primary canine. This hurts him and so he avoids food...  Read Full »

I have acidity and indigestion problem. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 27 year old male, who weighs 62 kg. My stomach is swollen, and it feels as if it is filled with gas. I also have low appetite, acidity, and indigestion. I used to chew tobacco from a long time, but I quit it recently. I am an occasional drinker, and I am fond of spicy foods. I am...  Read Full »

Ask an Ayurveda Specialist Now