Q. How can I remain fertile for a longer period?

This is a premium question & answer published on Sep 26, 2016 and last reviewed on: Sep 01, 2020

I have so many issues to discuss with you. Let me explain you one by one. Even though my scalp is very oily, the upper surface of the hair becomes quickly damaged and dry. I also have enough hair fall. I tried using a conditioner after shampoo and that helps certainly, but not much. I need soft, shiny, smooth and bouncy hair. Also, sometimes I get gassy stomach and acidity. I need brighter fair complexion. I also need weight loss remedy.

My menstrual cycle has been started after eight months of first delivery. I wish to get a second baby after a few years. But, at that time my age will be more than 37. I got my first baby at the age of 33. I have heard that after 35 fertility starts declining. Please give me good health remedy so that my fertility remains at a good state as I guess women with good fertility can conceive at late too. Also, suggest a diet to boost my immunity.

#

• I suggest you use Biotin 5000 mcg daily for strong hairs. You can also use shampoos that can give you volume. Which shampoo and conditioner are you using and how often?
  • Regarding stomach and acidity, I suggest Ranitidine or Zantac 150 mg once daily before 45 minutes of your meal.
  • If you want more kids, then I would highly suggest staying away from artificial chemicals and agents that mess up with normal melatonin in your body.
  • You would have to count your calories for 24 hours and reduce it by 500 calories per day. Focus on reducing fat and carbohydrates.
  • Reduce your daily calorie intake to 1600 calories per day. Reduce fat content to 7% of your daily intake and carbohydrates to 15 g per meal.
  • I do not know your current diet, it is difficult to construct a diet plan. If you are interested, please provide me details about your meals, amount and food choices.
  • The exercise should include cardio for 150 to 300 minutes per week where your heart rate should be between 110 and 140 beats per minute.
  • Please provide me your measurements if you feel comfortable and I can calculate your body fat. This will allow you to track your inches and body fat.
  • Regarding fertility, Eating healthy, working out (exercise) and avoiding oral contraceptive pills will help you stay fertile for longer. Remember, if you have early menopause then it might vary.
  • Diet rich in Vitamin D, C, A and E helps to boost immunity.

For further information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|