Q. Is it true that age affects fertility?

Dr. Neha Singh Rathod

I am working on a story about fertility throughout 20s, 30s, and 40s. I would like to break down how age affects fertility, male fertility issues at various ages. How can you increase your chances of getting pregnant, treatment options recommended at each decade?

#

As age advances, there are hormonal changes which alter the chances of pregnancy. Stress, anxiety, work pressures, change of place, change in climate alter fertility. Smoking, alcohol, caffeine intake, inactive lifestyle add to it further. Improper hygiene, recurrent infection and inaccurate treatment also play a major role.

Maintain personal hygiene and take plenty of fluids, fiber-rich diet, exercise, yoga, lifestyle modifications, dietary modifications, Multivitamin supplements will help you improve your fertility. Avoid alcohol, smoking, and addiction. Have a regular health check with your doctor or health worker.

|