Q. I have fever and body pains. Please suggest some medicines.

Answered by
Dr. Dalia Mostafa Nayel
and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.
Published on Jul 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2019

Hello doctor,

I have a constant fever from the last week, and severe body pains as well. I have undergone some tests for the same.

Dr. Dalia Mostafa Nayel

Family Physician General Practitioner


Welcome to icliniq.com.

Please send the test results.

Revert with more information to a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Thank you doctor,

Please find attached my test results. Also, kindly provide some guidance on my overall health.

Dr. Dalia Mostafa Nayel

Family Physician General Practitioner


Welcome back to icliniq.com.

  • All your lab results are normal except for high cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which could be adjusted by Simvastatin tablets.
  • I also notice a mild renal dysfunction which could be treated by increasing the daily water intake.
  • There is an abnormality in the liver functioning, which needs further investigations like ultrasound imaging of the abdomen, and viral markers.

For more information consult a general practitioner online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Also Read Answers From:

Related Questions & Answers

Is it normal to have body pain five years after spinal cord surgery?

Query: Hello doctor, My sister got operated in her spinal cord five years back. Now she is not able to do her routine work like a household or any type of work. Whole body pains all the time. I have tried Ayurvedic treatment too but all doctors taking their hands out. She is just 41, has two daughters, ag...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali
Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. It might be menopause symptoms. Calcium and vitamin D deficiency. Sometimes spinal nerve injury can also cause back pain as same as after cesarean section delivery. She can start with Hypericum 1M five pills twice in a week. Rhus Tox 200 pills morning, noon, and evening...  Read Full

I have severe body pain. Is it a symptom of HIV?

Query: Hello doctor,What is the window period for HIV? I was tested negative on the 95th day after a possible exposure. But, I have all symptoms, like headaches, increase appetite, weight gain, body pains, and a blood vessel broke in my eye. I am having a lot of body pain. What are the symptoms of HIV? Pl...  Read Full >>

Dr. Ravinder Kaur Sachdeva
HIV AIDS Specialist

Answer: Hi,Welcome to icliniq.com.The window period is the time taken for antibodies to develop against infection and get detected by a test. During the window period, the test might come false negative, even though a person might be infected. But, your HIV (human immunodeficiency virus) negative result at ...  Read Full

I have constant body pain and weakness. What could be the reason?

Query: Hi doctor, My arms and legs hurt every time I move around too much or stand too long or lift my hand up. I cannot even do exercises, because my muscles burn when I try to do some exercise. My knees also hurt when I stand too long or carry weight. My knees hurt and give a twig breaking sound when I b...  Read Full >>

Dr. Mahaveer Patil
Family Physician, General Practitioner, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query in detail (attachment removed to protect patient identity) and understand your concern. From the complaints you have mentioned, it does not seem that you have any nerve pinch or something like that. It seems that you have low calcium and vit...  Read Full



Ask your health query to a doctor online?

Ask a General Practitioner Now

* guaranteed answer within 4 hours.
Enter Your Health Query
You can upload files and images in the next step.



Disclaimer: All health Q&As published on this website is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical diagnosis, advice or treatment by a trained physician. Seek the advice from your physician or other qualified health-care providers with questions you may have regarding your symptoms and medical condition for a complete medical diagnosis. Do not delay or disregard seeking professional medical advice because of something you have read on this website.