Q. I have fever and body pains. Please suggest some medicines.

Dr. Dalia Mostafa Nayel
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 10, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jun 03, 2019

I have a constant fever from the last week, and severe body pains as well. I have undergone some tests for the same.

#

Please send the test results.

Revert with more information to a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

Please find attached my test results. Also, kindly provide some guidance on my overall health.

#

• All your lab results are normal except for high cholesterol and triglyceride levels, which could be adjusted by Simvastatin tablets.
  • I also notice a mild renal dysfunction which could be treated by increasing the daily water intake.
  • There is an abnormality in the liver functioning, which needs further investigations like ultrasound imaging of the abdomen, and viral markers.

For more information consult a general practitioner online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|