Body Pain

How to manage body pain and fatigue present for many years?

Query: Hello doctor, The primary concern surrounding my inquiry is body pain and fatigue. I have lymphedema in my lower legs since eight years. Intermittently, the condition is mediated with compression stockings, massage therapy and occasional stationary exercise. The swelling persists with activity, just...  Read Full »

Dr. Naresh Kumar Monigari

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The laboratory reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity) show mild anemia and microscopic hematuria. The anemia looks like dual deficiency (iron and B12), but we need to do¬†reticulocyte count, peripheral smear, serum iron, total iron binding capacity (TIBC...  Read Full »

What could cause symptoms like headache, body pain, and nausea with depression?

Query: Hello doctor,I have been getting bad migraines for a while now, where my head feels like pounding, and I feel very dizzy and faint. I also feel tired of body pain and nausea every time I eat something. I also get kidney pains such as cramps and on and off stitch feeling for months now. I am not curr...  Read Full »

Dr. Afifa Nighat

Family Physician, General Practitioner

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Before proceeding to the discussion, did your doctor tell you that you are having a migraine or assumed yourself? Are you putting on weight? Your overall signs and symptoms of body aches, fatigue, depression, and temperature sensitivity suggest the likely diagno...  Read Full »

Can RA result in pain in different parts of the body?

Query: Hi Docter Age : 37 Height : 5.7 Weight : 72 issue : From past 20 days having pain in body sometimes it will be on ankle (foot backside) and and on both knee front and back side and neck pain back pain and difficulty in standing after toilet seat.Now a days i will angry very soon sometime numbness ...  Read Full »

Dr. Nupoor Acharya

Rheumatologist

Answer: Hello. Welcome toicliniq Your symptoms and your blood tests are not suggestive of rheumatoid arthritis. However, this pattern of joint and back pain is seen in another form of arthritis, spondyloarthropathy. I would like to know if you have stiffness in the morning, any hip or buttock pains? This...  Read Full »

Can COVID-19 result in loss of taste and smell?

Query: I got fever 100.8 and cold 3 days back including headache after I use medicine reduced Fever , cold and headache but body pains are not yet gone also i feel little loss of taste and smell. what should i do?  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: hi thnx for the query .I can understand ur concern. according to ur statement u have been suffering from fever,cold,headache 3days back.after taking medication,ur fever,headache and cold has been subsided. but u r now suffering from body ache with loss of taste and smell. sudden loss of smell may r...  Read Full »

Why do I get pinching type pain in various body parts at rest?

Query: I am 25 years old male with 60kg weight and height 5'9. I have a pain which is very hard to describe. It is like moving, pinching, numb. I don't feel pain if I am engaged to some work like walking, riding a motorbike, swimming, stretching, or some work etc. Also the pain goes away while massaging,...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi Welcome to icliniq Sir such pain at different different sites can be due to certain deficiencies like calcium and vitamin d. Because you have history of numbness also. So mostly it’s due to vitamin deficiencies. You should check your vitamin levels specifically b12 and vitamin d3 and calc...  Read Full »

What does it mean if you have an elevated ESR?

Query: Hi doctor, My wife is 32 years old, and she recently got a blood test done and her ESR is 120. She frequently falls sick and suffers from leg pains, body pains, and sore throat. We consulted the doctor, and he said some infection is hidden but not coming out. I am much worried about her health. Can...  Read Full »

Dr. Rohit Jain

Cardiologist, Criticalcare Physician, Diabetologist, Endocrinologist, Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician, Pulmonologist, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Only ESR (erythrocyte sedimentation rate) does not tell us anything specific. We need more details to find out where the infection is. In arthritic diseases, an elevated ESR is most closely associated with polymyalgia rheumatica (PMR) and giant cell arteritis (GCA). Rhe...  Read Full »

Please suggest me a homeopathy medicine for cold and body pain.

Query: Hi doctor, I suffer from cold, restlessness and body pain. During every winter season, I will get sick starting with a cold. Currently, I am taking Arsenicum album 30 and Aconite 30. Kindly suggest me a homeopathy medicine.  Read Full »

Dr. Sheetal R Bhanushali

Homeopathic Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You can start taking Aconite 200 five pills in the morning, noon and evening. If you have Aconite 30, then you can take it at an interval of 15 to 20 minutes until the cold gets reduced. Take it four times a day. Take Rhus tox 200 in the morning, noon and night. Have wa...  Read Full »

I feel numbness and fatigue with random body pain. Do they imply lupus?

Query: Hello doctor, I am an active 31-year-old male and I have been dealing with a number of issues related to numbness, fatigue, weakness, weak hands, shaking, burning mouth, and random pains in my body. I went to a neurologist to get a bunch of tests. I tested positive ANA specifically for DNA (DS) ant...  Read Full »

Dr. Rajiv Ranjan Kumar

Rheumatologist, General Medicine Physician, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. The symptoms you have may occur due to various reasons commonly fibromyalgia or multivitamin deficiencies. The classical symptoms of lupus are fever, oral ulcers, photosensitivity rash, joint pain, swelling, kidney problems, alopecia, etc. ANA (antinuclear antibodies...  Read Full »

I get mild fever, headache and body pain after exposed to outside. Should I seek medical help?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 19 years old. I worked for a BPO company and I stay awake especially at night. From 11 PM to 8 AM in the morning. I work straight for 9 hours. I do have these symptoms that really make me anxious especially on this trying times and with the global pandemic issue. I am experiencing...  Read Full »

Dr. Faisal Abdul Karim Malim

Child Health Specialist, Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to cliniq.com. Unless your body temperature is 100 F or more, coupled with the above symptoms, you need not worry at all. Please check your temperature with a thermometer to be sure. The reason for the headache and backache is probably working and posture related. Please get visual ...  Read Full »

My breast areola are puffy during periods. Is it normal?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23-year-old female. I have a lot of cramps, vomiting, and body ache during my periods. I take Meftal spas and it reduces pain after some hours. But it does not work all the time. Also, my breasts are small, the areola is puffy and shrinks when touched. My areola is puffy during...  Read Full »

Dr. Poonguzhali Liston

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Menstrual cycles are of two types ovulatory (when ovum is released ) and anovulatory. Ovulatory cycles are accompanied by pain, nausea, and cramps. That is due to prostaglandins produced in the body and can be managed by pain killers like the Meftal spas (Mefenami...  Read Full »