Q. From yesterday, I have fever, headache, and cold. Please help.

Dr. Ayesha Naveed
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 27, 2017 and last reviewed on: Oct 09, 2018

I have fever, headache, and cold from yesterday night. I took Paracetamol. Please help.

#

You are most probably suffering from common cold and flu. The headache is due to sinusitis.

I suggest you try taking the following:

• Tablet Panadol Extra (Paracetamol and Caffeine) after every 8 hours for three days.
  • Tablet Fexet-D (Fexofenadine and Pseudoephedrine hydrochloride) twice a day, after every twelve hours for three days.
  • Capsule Leflox (Levofloxacin) 500 mg after every 12 hours (If the fever persists after three days or the condition worsens).
  • Take plenty of fluids.
  • Avoid cold water.
  • Bed rest.

For more information consult a general practitioner online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|