Q. I have foot ache and tingling sensation for the last couple of weeks. Why?

Dr. K. Shanmuganandan
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 30, 2019 and last reviewed on: Sep 16, 2020

I am a 37-year-old female. For the past couple of weeks, I have foot ache and feel a cold tingling sensation on and off. My blood reports and ECG are normal. I have no health issues. But I have a cheek tingling occasionally.

#

You seem to have mild neural pain. It could be due to the gentle compression of nerves. Please take Vitamin supplements and if persisting, Pregabalin after an evaluation by neurophysician. Please feel free to question me in this regard.

The pain starts at my thigh and then passes down to the foot with weird tingling sensation which comes and goes. And sometimes there occurs pain in the left side of face also. I feel my neck muscles are tight. It hurts when pushing on the calf and feels very tight. So may I take some Vitamin D? My Vitamin D level was normal before.

#

You can take Vitamin B 12 and daily Vitamin D supplements. Take warm water showers, and it will improve in a few days.

|