Q. Please help me with my left foot pain.

Dr. Lokesh

I am suffering from left foot pain, as I fell from my two-wheeler. I consulted a doctor and got an x-ray, and he said it's Achilles tendon rupture and tibialis anterior tendonitis. He gave me tablets for five days. But the pain is still there when I walk.

#

• If I agree with his diagnosis, as I have not seen the x-rays, then I will suggest you try taking the following:
  1. Tablet Piroxicam 20 mg, twice daily after food.
  2. Tablet Rabeprazole 20 mg, twice daily for 10 days before food.
  3. Tablet Shelcal (Calcium) 500 mg, twice daily for 30 days before food.
  4. Tablet Vitamin D 60 K units, once daily for 10 days, then once a month for 11 months.
  • Take these tablets only if you are not allergic to them. Do not take these tablets if you have bronchial asthma. Follow-up immediately in case of any untoward reactions.
  • Apply a crepe bandage (6 inches) and apply ice thrice daily. Keep your foot elevated on a stool or bed while sitting. The pain should reduce with this. Regards. Please upload your x-ray.

For more information consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

I have uploaded my x-ray.

#

I saw your x-ray (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• There seems to be no fracture, so it is mostly tenosynovitis. Hence, the above medicines will work well for you.

For further queries consult an orthopaedician and traumatologist online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/orthopaedician-and-traumatologist

|