Common "Foot Pain" queries answered by top doctors | iCliniq

Foot Pain

Foot pain can be present anywhere on foot, as the soles, arches, heels, or toes. Improperly fitting shoes, obesity, sprain, fracture, foot corn, callus, plantar fasciitis, arthritis, diabetic foot, etc., are some causes of foot pain. Most foot pains resolve with rest, wearing correct fitting shoes, orthopedic slippers, braces, footpads, and cold compress. The foot must be kept in an elevated position while resting, and painkillers help in effectively managing foot pain.