Foot Pain

Please suggest some exercise for back pain that radiates to the right leg, hip, knee, and foot.

Query: Hello doctor, I have back pain that earlier moves to my right leg through the hip, knee, and to the downside of the foot. During the last year, it had started in the left leg also. Though left side pain does not move to the foot at the hip, it pinches like a needle while driving. During the lockdow...  Read Full »

Dr. Mohammed Wajid

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I got your point and understand how you feel when it pains. As per MRI reports you mentioned, it is an LBA (low backache) that radiated to the leg and now shifting to the left lower body. And about your cervical problem, maybe there is nerve compression, and neck pain ...  Read Full »

I cannot run due to right foot pain. What to do?

Query: Hi doctor,I have foot pain in my right foot for three weeks. I cannot able to run. When I run, it hurts a lot. Sometimes I just fall when my foot cannot handle it. I do not have any swelling. Often, I have some bruising. It hurts a lot when I walk sometimes. When I put on braces, it makes my pain wo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I understand your concern. You can have pain due to muscular or tendon injury. I suggest you do an X-ray of the ankle in anteroposterior view and lateral view to check for injury. If the X-ray fails, then you need to do MRI (magnetic resonance imaging). This is not indica...  Read Full »

How to treat foot pain presenting with bruising and swelling?

Query: Hi doctor, I am having foot pain with bruising and swelling for ten months. I have done an MRI to rule out the cause. Currently, I have consulted a podiatrist and he made me non-weight bearing for six weeks. Yesterday, we saw an MRI. I have done all conservative treatments including steroid injecti...  Read Full »

Dr. Anuj Gupta

Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Spine Surgeon

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the MRI report (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please mark the exact site of pain on the foot and send the picture to me. This helps to correlate with MRI (magnetic resonance imaging) reports.   Read Full »

How to fix sharp pain in my left foot?

Query: Hello doctor,I have recently taken up running. At the very end of my run four days ago, when I had stopped running and walking home, I started experiencing very sharp pain on the outside edge of my left foot. The pain was not in my ankle or the top of my foot, just the very outside on the edge of my...  Read Full »

Dr. Jay Indravadan Patel

Physiotherapist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I think firstly you should give some rest to the joint. Wait for three days for the inflammation to subside. You may have developed a sprain. In these three days, use a crepe bandage and do hot water fomentation. After three days, see if the pain has come down. I...  Read Full »

How to relieve foot pain due to fracture?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 22 years old and I am in a height of five inches. I got fractured in some part of my foot. I went to urgent care immediately and got an X-ray last week. The doctor told me that he can see a fracture on one toe and the other one is unsure. The fracture is present on the top of the fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Atul Prakash

Fitness Expert, Orthopaedician And Traumatologist, Physiotherapist, Spine Health Specialist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. If you had posted the X-rays, it could helped me to make a clear diagnosis. I can say you that for now, you need to elevate your foot and take antiinflammatory tablets. Change in the color of the foot is a normal phenomenon due to the formation of a blood clot. Tingling...  Read Full »

Why does my mother have pain and swelling in her foot?

Query: Hello doctor,My Mother is 55 years old. She has a condition of swollen foot with immense pain, and she is a diabetic patient. The pain in foot appeared suddenly. Now she cannot stand long or walk properly. In the morning, the swelling is less, but by the end of the day. I am taking medication for di...  Read Full »

Dr. Sugreev Singh

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. There can be few possible cases for such swelling one is it is related to the kidney. When kidney function is impaired, then due to that, swelling occurs. As you mentioned, she has diabetes, which could be due to the kidney's not properly functioning. Another reason is ...  Read Full »

I have foot ache with on and off tingling sensation. What could be the reason?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 37-year-old female. For the past couple of weeks, I have foot ache and feel a cold tingling sensation on and off. My blood reports and ECG are normal. I have no health issues. But I have a cheek tingling occasionally.  Read Full »

Dr. K Shanmuganandan

Rheumatologist, Internal Medicine Physician, General Medicine Physician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. You seem to have mild neural pain. It could be due to the gentle compression of nerves. Please take Vitamin supplements and if persisting, Pregabalin after an evaluation by neurophysician. Please feel free to question me in this regard.  Read Full »

Can a chiropractor help with pain in the right arm, hip, and right foot?

Query: I have dull pain in my right arm when I make certain movements eg When swimming the Breast Stroke movement causes a deep dull pain when I stretch my right arm above my head again a dull pain and feel the pull on my inner arm head movement to the right is painful, at the back of my neck and just behi...  Read Full »

Dr. Radhika Kariya

Physiotherapist

Answer: hello mam welcome to icliniq your complain can completely manage by physiotehrapy only. pain in overhead activities suggest that muscles situated above the shoulder and side of neck region are weak. dull pain in perticular overhead activities can be managed by changing habits of performing work,...  Read Full »

What could be the reason for me getting back pain, tired, sleepy feel and foot inflammation?

Query: Hello doctor, I have back pain, tiredness, more sleepy feeling, and inflammation on the foot.  Read Full »

Dr. Zubayeralam

Family Physician, General Medicine Physician, General Practitioner, Pulmonologist, Internal Medicine Physician

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I can understand your concern. According to your statement, you have been suffering from back pain, tiredness, more sleepy feeling, and inflammation on foot. I have gone through your investigations (attachment removed to protect patient identity) result and found that you...  Read Full »

How to relieve foot pain due to flat foot?

Query: Hello doctor, I have foot pain and I suffer from flat foot. Pain is mainly located at the lateral and medial side of the heel. Please suggest.  Read Full »

Dr. Padmesh Jain

General Practitioner, Radiodiagnosis Physician, Radiologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Flat foot is a very common condition and causes pain due to stretching of tendons, ligaments, and soft tissues of the feet. I guess an x-ray must have already been done for you. Just make sure that apart from the flat foot you do not have any other associated conditi...  Read Full »