Q. I took Diflucan to treat urinary candidiasis. When will I get cured completely?

Answered by Dr. Vaibhav and medically reviewed by Dr. Divya Banu M

Do you have a question on Urine Infection or Antifungal? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My doctor prescribed Diflucan (14 days / 200 mg) to treat urinary candidiasis. I just took day 6 of Diflucan. I am feeling a little better but still have achiness in pelvic area, bladder. My question is how much longer until I get full relief? Is this normal?