Q. I have black spots near my foreskin. What are they?

Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute
This is a premium question & answer published on Jul 23, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 30, 2019

I am a 27 years old man, who had swelling and burning on my penis two months back. That time, I applied an antifungal cream, so it became normal, but after a few days, it started again. I applied the same cream again, and the swelling and burning went away. But now, I feel that my penis has become loose, and the thickness also reduced. I have black spots near the penis foreskin. What should I do? I am scared that I am suffering from a major problem. Please help.

Dr. Ganeshkumar Suresh Satpute

#

• If it is getting normal with antifungal cream, then it means that it is a fungal infection. So, if you are getting it again and again, then you should start oral antifungal tablets. I suggest you try taking tablet Itraconazole 100 mg twice for seven days along with a local cream.
  • Regarding the penis becoming loose and thin, there is nothing like that. You just feel like that. No disorder will cause such things. Still, if you want to be sure, I suggest you consult a sexologist or a venereologist or a dermatologist.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|