Q. I have too much gas in the stomach and fart uncontrollably. Please suggest a cure.

I am a 31 year old male. I have too much gas in the stomach despite drinking plenty of water, nearly four to five liters a day. I fart too much. I feel embarrassed and cannot control it. I am not taking any medications currently.

General Medicine Internal Medicine Rheumatology
#

I went through your post.

• The excess gas formation is generally because of problems with the gut bacteria and the consumption of spicy food can aggravate it.
  • I would suggest you avoid spicy food.
  • Start Rifaximin 200 mg twice daily which is a nonabsorbable antibiotic and will clean the gut.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

| 

Should I take Rifaximin 200 mg before or after the meal? I hope it will be effective.

#

• Take one tablet in the morning with breakfast and the other after dinner. Yes, it will help.

| 

My daughter has stomach pain and foul smelling farts. Please help with the treatment.

Query: Hi doctor,My daughter is 5 years old. Her weight is 10 kg. She had on and off pain in her stomach and a terrible smell when she farts. Please help me out in this problem. I gave her Cyclopam but was not so effective. She is currently on Colicaid.  Read Full »

Will my PCOD get cured with homeopathy treatment?

Query: Hello doctor, I have PCOD for about 15 years. I have all symptoms of pcod and irregular periods problem. I had one miscarriage 5 years ago due to cervical incompetence. I just started taking Kalarchi choornam for 48 days and facing some side effects. My body is developing heat and I have got some ...  Read Full »