Q. Can I take Betnesol during 36 weeks of pregnancy with BP, thyroid and diabetes?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Gestational Diabetes or Effects Of Drugs During Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am 36 weeks pregnant with LMP. My doctor is prescribing me Betnesol. I have thyroid, BP and GD. They are under control. Sugar levels are also under control. I am little worried about Betnesol. My previous baby was a C-section. I had planned normal delivery (for my first) but had to do C-section since the placenta detached. When I had narrated this to my current gynecologist, she suggested Betnesol. I am little worried about this medicine. Please suggest me if it is fine to go for Betnesol.