Glutathione Pills

Is It Safe To Use Iv Glutathione To Get Lighter Skin?

Query: Hello doctor, I had very dark complexion in the past. But after consuming antioxidants like Vitamin C, E, Glutathione and Alpha Lipoic Acid my skin has lightened up about two to three shades. It has been very helpful but I still need to get lighter. Is it safe for me to get IV Glutathione? I have he...  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Injectable Glutathione is not FDA approved. Still, it is used by many people to reduce the skin tone by two to three shades. It is a once-a-week injection for four weeks, then once in two weeks for four weeks. If there is no response after three to four sessions the...  Read Full »

Can you suggest medicines for pimples and dark marks?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 33 year old, and I am suffering from severe pimples followed by dark marks on the face. I did so many chemical peels, and the condition did not improve. My friend told me to take Minocycline 50, so I am taking it since two months, and my pimples are improving. Can I take this ta...  Read Full »

Dr. Rakesh Kumar Bahunuthula

Cosmetologist, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Acne is a common problem during adolescence, and it is unlikely to have such severe acne at your age.¬†However, there are instances when this could happen, such as a family history of bad acne, and it is totally acceptable. The treatment for acne depends on the grade and ...  Read Full »

Can I use Rejuglow Gel for skin whitening. I have very tanned skin. Give me suggestions.

Query: Hello, I am a 22 year old, male. I have a very sensitive skin, even after using sunscreens, it is tanned. Suggest me any skin whitening pills.  Read Full »

Dr. Kalpana Pathak

Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Thanks for writing to us. As such there are no skin whitening pills. Glutathione pills are marketed as skin whitening pill, but its use is not recommended by doctors. It is essential to know how you use your sunscreen. Sunscreens with SPF 30 are good for regular use. Sunscreen should be a...  Read Full »

How safe is it to use Glutathione capsules to improve skin complexion?

Query: Hello doctor, Is it safe to use Glutathione pills for skin whitening?  Read Full »

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Physician, Dermatologist, HIV AIDS Specialist, Preventive Medicine Physician, Venereologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Glutathione is used as a health supplement. It has good antioxidant properties. It prevents aging changes. It improves the immune system of the body. It is safe for adults of all age groups. Avoid intake of Glutathione pills if you develop sensitivity to it.  Read Full »

What is accure laser?

Query: Hi doctor, What is accure laser? I have done cosmelan, but my skin looks dehydrated and dull. Will accure laser help? My skin was fair and now it seems dull and little reddish. Please help.  Read Full »

Dr. Sampada Avinash Thakare

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Accure is a diode laser used mainly for inflammatory acne and rejuvenation of skin. It will reduce sebum production to decrease acne. Cosmelan is a peel used for pigmentation over the face. Use sunscreen daily to protect skin from sun exposure and good moisturizer to ...  Read Full »

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full »

Dr. Sangeeth Kumar

Dermatologist, Venereologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Restreta (Glutathione, Collagen, and L-cysteine) contains Glutathione which is an antioxidant. It effectively prevents melanin synthesis in the skin which helps in skin lightening. It is available in oral and injection form. Oral capsules do not produce much of a cha...  Read Full »

Do you prefer Glutathione for skin whitening?

Query: Hi doctor, I am 18 years old. Can I prefer Glutathione treatment for skin whitening? If yes, then please response with the duration.  Read Full »

Dr. Amritagarwal

Pharmacologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Yes, you can take Glutathione treatment for skin whitening. Regarding dose and duration, for normal skin tone, initially, two Glutathione capsules daily for 1.5 to 2 months. For brown skin tone two capsules daily for 2 to 3 months and dark brown skin two capsules daily...  Read Full »