Azoospermia

What does my test reports of azoospermia show?

Query: Hello doctor, I am diagnosed with azoaspermia, I also went for FSH, LH, and testosterone test. The results are as follows FSH 20.290, LH 11.92, testosterone:2.55. I need you to explain these results to me.  Read Full »

Dr. Nadia Khan

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. This result means that you have undergone testicular insufficiecy, failure which means that testis in your body are not producing enough testosterone hormone to complete the process of sperm formation. Testicular insufficiency is being conformed by the elevated level...  Read Full »

Please analyze my result and say can I father a child.

Query: Hello doctor, Please, can you help me to analyze this result. I need a specialist who can help me to investigate this result and can a person with such a result father a child? If no, what is the remedy or treatment for it?  Read Full »

Dr. Gajanan Bhat

General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. The two semen analyses reports show entirely different semen characteristics (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The first report is entirely normal, and the person can father a child as long as his female partner is normal. The second report shows no s...  Read Full »

Gondotropin levels show moderate testicular failure. What does it mean?

Query: Hello doctor, He is 30 years old, and his height is 6ft. Gondotropin levels show moderate testicular failure, but no treatment was given. We had a micro TESE done for him, and no abnormalities were found. What does it mean? Should he have received medication to support this?  Read Full »

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity). The sperm analysis shows azoospermia (complete absence of sperm from the fluid ejaculated during orgasm) and testicular failure. If even after Micro TESE (testicular sperm extraction) t...  Read Full »

What has to be done to cure infertility in a male?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 30-year-old male suffering from infertility. Recent semen analysis test shows no sperm found in semen, FSH- 0.08, LH- 0.02. Total test 3460.80 results. What should I do?  Read Full »

Dr. Nidhi Jain Bukharia

General Practitioner, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Sexologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. You are suffering from azoospermia. Pre and post-testicular azoospermia are frequently correctible, while testicular azoospermia is usually permanent. Go for serum prolactin level, a testicular biopsy may be required to find out the exact cause so I would advise you to ...  Read Full »

My husband has azoospermia. Please suggest what to do.

Query: Hi doctor,My husband is suffering from azoospermia. I do not know what to do. I do not know any good infertility center and specialized doctor. I want a biological child only. Please suggest what to do. How can I come to know whether it is obstructive or non-obstructive? Please reply. He has hard pi...  Read Full »

Dr. Uzma Arqam

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Is there any report of your husband? Smoking, cocaine and other recreational drugs and few other medicines like anti-cancerous can affect male fertility. It is better to quit all recreational drugs. If he has been treated for any disease better to have full assessment a...  Read Full »

The semen analysis report shows azoospermia. How to proceed further?

Query: Hi doctor, My husband's semen analysis result shows azoospermia. We done it twice and the result remains the same. What shall we do?  Read Full »

Dr. Gopinath

Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Azoospermia was confirmed by two reports. So, kindly have him examined by an andrologist. He has to be examined for secondary sexual features, testes size and presence of gas. His FSH levels (follicle-stimulating hormone) must be checked too. By doing these we would be...  Read Full »

They could not find a single sperm in my testes. Should I look for a sperm donor?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 33 year old male. Today, I had a surgical sperm retrieval procedure at a reputable fertility clinic here. They could not find a single sperm anywhere, motile or otherwise, in my testes, and they said I simply was not producing sperm, for reasons unknown. Before my wife and I give ...  Read Full »

Dr. Karthik Rajan

Urologist, Andrologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I have gone through your query. I would like to know a few more details to answer your query better. Were your serum gonadotropin levels measured during the evaluation? What was the exact procedure performed? The chances of sperms appearing naturally in semen is next t...  Read Full »

Can I have a biological child with my husband if he has azoospermia?

Query: Hi doctor, I am trying to conceive for one and a half years, but we got a huge shock when we did the tests. All my reports were normal, but my husband has azoospermia. We just do not know what to do. He does not smoke or drink and leads a healthy life. Then, why did he get this? Can I conceive nat...  Read Full »

Dr. Shahil Khant

Andrologist, General Surgeon, Urologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Relax and do not worry. He is suffering from non-obstructive azoospermia. It can happen to anyone not only those who smoke or drink. There are many other reasons. 50 percent of azoospermic men can have their own child. But, firstly, the cause of azoospermia should be ...  Read Full »

Is it possible to cure a zero sperm count?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 36 year old male and my wife is 28 years old. I have been suffering from azoospermia and have been in touch with different doctors for the last eight to 10 months. I have done many tests and everyone is ending up with a suggestion of testicular biopsy. My wife is not in f...  Read Full »

Andrologist, General Practitioner, Geriatrician, Psychiatrist, Psychologist Counsellor, Psychotherapist, Sexologist

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I read your query and reviewed the attached reports of USG and semen analysis (attachment removed to protect patient identity). As there is azoospermia, I cannot comment on your chances, unless there is a possibility of sperm retrieval from the testis. This is possibl...  Read Full »

How to prevent OHSS in PCOS case?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 20 year old married female. I have PCOS and my husband has azoospermia. I would like to go for IVF. I have heard about OHSS in PCOS patients. Please suggest what to do.  Read Full »

Dr. Sweta Singh

Infertility Specialist, Obstetrician And Gynaecologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Firstly, I am sorry to learn about your situation. I would advise you to keep your head up and not be sad. Everything will be fine in the end. Coming to OHSS (ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome), yes, it is true. PCOS - polycystic ovarian syndrome patients have a higher...  Read Full »