Q. What are the painless raised pinkish flesh colored bumps in throat?

Dr. Ashok Kumar Srivastava
This is a premium question & answer published on Aug 30, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 19, 2019

I have these painless slightly raised pinkish flesh colored bumps in my throat. I do not know if it is normal or something. Is there any need to worry? Currently, I am taking Minocycline, Levothyroxine, and Sprintec 28.

#

I understand your concern. You are likely to have granular pharyngitis. It may be secondary to sinusitis or chronic tonsillitis. You should consult your ENT doctor for a thorough examination and necessary investigations to finalize the diagnosis and accordingly, treatment may be planned. Till you are waiting for the consultant, you may take the following medicines like antibiotic (broad spectrum), antihistaminic, anti-inflammatory, and steam inhalation.

|