Q. I am a 26 year old male. My chest is developing into breast and it looks very weird on me.

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 02, 2017 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

Dear Doctor,

I am a 26 year old male. From the age of 13, my chest is developing into breast and it looks very weird on me. I feel like, I have gynecomastia.

I feel very upset. Please help me with a cure for this.

#

Please do not worry. There are a lot of options for treating your problem. Check all these before you consult a doctor:

• You have to check whether there is a separate lump or general enlargement of the chest.
  • And whether the enlargement is on both the sides.
  • Check whether you have any other medical condition. A master health-check up, blood test and a lipid profile test can help you know it. This will help you identify whether you have hyperthyroidism. This may be also a reason for you condition.
  • If there is a lump, check is there any pain in the lump.
  • Check whether there is any discharge from the nipple.

After you follow the above check-list, you can consult a general practitioner online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/general-practitioner

|