Q. What is the reason for weight loss and hair fall after craniotomy surgery?

Answered by Dr. Arun Tungaria and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hair Fall or Weight Loss? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My sister is having a craniotomy operation. MRI before surgery and post-surgery are attached. Biopsy report is also attached. So, kindly help me to understand the biopsy report. Current medications are Encorate Chrono 500 mg twice daily, Thyronorm 50 mg. Current problems are weight loss, severe hair fall, less appetite, weakness, not able to eat or smell non-veg items, no hunger.