Q. Can I have intercourse after three days of hCG injection?

Answered by Dr. Sameer Kumar and medically reviewed by Dr. Nithila A

Do you have a question on Hcg Injections or Pcod? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I am a patient of PCOD. I had my last periods before nine days. I took tablet Letrozole 2.5 mg from the second day of my periods and continued for five days. My USG findings of today as after ten days is right ovary follicle is 23.4 mm, and ET is 6.7. I will be able to meet my husband only after three days.

My query is when shall I take injection hCG, as I can afford to have intercourse only after three days. My second query is with such a background, is there a possibility of cyst formation?