Q. Please help with my headache and double vision.

Dr. Rajyaguru
This is a premium question & answer published on Dec 05, 2016 and last reviewed on: Dec 15, 2020

I am having headache and double vision. My body is vibrating. I am feeling sad and could not concentrate on anything for the past 15 days. Since a few days, I feel like vomiting and heartburn after having food. Please help.

#

• For other symptoms I can suggest medicines. I suggest you tablet Fluoxetine 10 mg at bedtime and continue for six weeks. This is for sad feeling and concentration problem.
  • Tablet Paracetamol 650 mg thrice a day for a week for headache.
  • I would strongly suggest you to do MRI brain to rule out other possible serious brain issues. Also, vitamin B12 levels should be checked once.

Revert back with the results to a neurologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/neurologist

|