Q. Taking Pantoprazole for high cholesterol. Can forearm tingling be signs of heart attack?

Answered by Dr. Isaac Gana and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Heart Attack Symptoms or Cholesterol? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My husband has had high cholesterol for some time in the past week. He has mentioned that his forearms feel like they tingle after which clammy hands follow. It happens suddenly and stays for a while then goes away. It is not constant. He does seem to have had intestinal blockage however it has been regular this past week. He has been to a doctor who tested his cholesterol there and it read 6.5. Should we be concerned? He is currently on Topzole. With some reading online, we are concerned that there are signs of a heart attack? Please help.