Q. I am still tired one week after an episode of left-sided chest pain. Do I need few more tests?

Answered by Dr. Ramesh Kumar S and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Heart Attack Symptoms or Heart Attack? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Last week at 4 AM, I had an ache and pain on the left side of my chest. My whole body was shivering. I waited for 30 to 40 minutes and then went to the hosptial. The doctor did a checkup and all the reports came back normal. The ache lasted the whole day and by evening the pain subsided by 70 %. But, I still feel heaviness at the same spot. Also, I feel very tired from that day. I have leg cramps and am unable to do any work. So, am I alright or need few more tests?