Q. What can I do to make my daughter tall?

Dr. Payas Joshi
This is a premium question & answer published on Jan 23, 2017 and last reviewed on: Mar 24, 2021

My daughter is 4 years 5 months old. Her height is 100 cm tall, and weight is 15 kg. I want to know whether the height and weight are normal for that age. My height is 5 feet 7 inches and her mother is 5 feet tall. I am worried about her height. I want her to be at least 5 feet 4 inches. What can I do to make her tall?

#

Thank you for providing all the details. I would like to congratulate you that your child is growing quite well right now.

• But, at the same time, it also depends on the adequate nutrition during growing years, which helps the child grow to her maximum potential and may be more than that.
  • I calculated your child potential height range. It is 148 to 159 cm that is around 5 feet to 5 feet 3 inches. So, do not worry. Just improve your child's nutrition and especially adequate proteins.

For further information consult a child health specialist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/child-health-specialist

|