Q. Can a gay impregnate his wife?

This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 13, 2019

I am a gay, married to a woman and had sex with my wife. My question is can my sperms impregnate my wife? If it happens, my children will be straight or gay?

Psychiatry Psychotherapy Sexology
#

Yes, even if you have homosexual orientation even then you will be able to make your wife pregnant. No need to worry for that provided your sperms count is normal.

Homosexuality does not have direct genetic inheritance. So, no need to get worried for that too.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

| 

Can OCD cause repeated image popping in mind?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 25 year old male. I am scared of turning into a gay or homosexual. In the past, I had senseless and intrusive images popping in my head that I am kissing a guy whenever I used to be with my male friends. I never felt an attraction towards any guy. It happened six years before, but ...  Read Full »

Is there a way to increase sperm count?

Query: Hi doctor,My semen result is as follows: Volume 2 mL, pearly white in color and viscous, 30 minutes liquefaction time, 20 millions/mL sperm count, 45% motility, normal morphology 70% and abnormal morphology 30%. Is there any issue with my semen report? Is there any abnormality that will lead to prob...  Read Full »

When I shave, people say I look homosexual. Is there any solution for this?

Query: Hi doctor,I am a 20 year old male. People say I look like gay when I shave. Dealing with it is tough. Is there any reason or solution to this?  Read Full »

Ask a Sexologist Now