Q. Can a gay impregnate his wife?

This is a premium question & answer published on Feb 19, 2018 and last reviewed on: Jul 13, 2019

I am a gay, married to a woman and had sex with my wife. My question is can my sperms impregnate my wife? If it happens, my children will be straight or gay?

#

Yes, even if you have homosexual orientation even then you will be able to make your wife pregnant. No need to worry for that provided your sperms count is normal.

Homosexuality does not have direct genetic inheritance. So, no need to get worried for that too.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|