I have a pimple on the inside of my anus. It started three months ago. It swells up and is sore when I wipe, but then after a few days, the swelling goes away, and there is no pain for a long time. I am taking Amoxicillin for my tooth infection and Voltaren for my whiplash after a car accident. Kindly help me.
Welcome to icliniq.com.
The symptoms you have mentioned indicate the possibility of hemorrhoids (piles). These are due to swollen veins in the anus. Do not worry. Around 75 percent of people suffer from hemorrhoids at some point in life. Most of the time, it just appears worse than that it actually is. Yours seem to be an early grade 1 hemorrhoid. Early hemorrhoids (initial grade) can be treated by healthy bowel habits and a healthy diet. What you should aim for is to get rid of constipation and maintain healthy bowel habits.
1) Do not strain. Always respond to nature's call.
2) Do not sit in the toilet for long hours.
3) Increase dietary fiber in your meals if you are constipated. The soluble fiber in a banana, papaya, mango, etc., helps.
4) Take a sitz bath when the swelling is external and painful (watch a video on the internet on how to do it).
5) Use an ointment (like shield ointment) containing phenylephrine, allantoin, hydrocortisone 30 minutes before a bowel movement. it will reduce pain and swelling if any.
6) Walk for atleast 30 minutes regularly. It will help.
I suggest you incorporate these changes at the earliest. Otherwise, the condition may worsen over time, and it can bleed as well. I hope this was helpful.
Was this answer helpful?|
Same symptoms doesn’t mean you have the same problem. Consult a doctor now!
Treatment plan: Sitz bath with Betadine 2 times for 15 minutes, syrup Duphalac 4 teaspoon HS, ointment Diltigesic locally 3 times, ointment Smuth locally 3 times, tab Enzoflam 2 times daily, tab... Read fullHow can hemorrhoids be treated?
.. is an external hemorrhoid or if thrombosed or thrombophlebitis, it may cause pain. Eat a high-fiber diet. Avoid spicy food and alcohol. Do regular exercise and drink plenty of water. Use syrup Lactulose 30 ml at night. If symptoms have not improv... Read fullWhat causes pressure and mobility in teeth with swelling?
.. gone through your question and I can understand your concern. As per your history, signs, and symptoms, it seems to me that you might have apical periodontitis in the swollen single tooth. You need to take antibiotics as directed by your dentist.... Read full
Ask your health query to a doctor online?Ask an Internal Medicine Physician Now