Q. My blood pressure is always high. Please suggest a medicine.

Dr. Isaac Gana
This is a premium question & answer published on Apr 17, 2017 and last reviewed on: Aug 26, 2021

My blood pressure is always high between 170/110 mmHg and 190/115 mmHg. My complete blood count report showed hemoglobin 18, platelet 150, MCH 26 and others normal. Please suggest medicine.

#

• You need to do a lipid profile test and an ECG (electrocardiogram). Your blood pressure is too high at 190/115 mmHg. You risk organ damage with this level of blood pressure.
  • I usually prescribe a combination of beta-blockers, diuretics, and statins depending on your lipid profile test result.
  • Please see a cardiologist for physical evaluation. You need to be thoroughly examined to know the exact state of your cardiovascular health.

For further information consult a cardiologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/cardiologist

|