Q. Why is my CBC showing increased eosinophil count?

Answered by Dr. Vedprakash Verma and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Higher Eosinophil Count or Complete Blood Count? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I took a CBC test a few days back. Is everything normal? My eosinophil count has increased from 3 to 6 and I am worried as the normal range is 1 to 6. Can you please get back to me on this and if it is fine? Absolute is slightly high but within range. Please let me know if everything is alright.