Q. I have severe anxiety due to fear of HIV. Please help me.

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

I had sex with a sex worker with a condom on but at that time, I had itching problem in my hip joints. I had sex for four to five minutes. That was my first time having sex. I am in too much fear of HIV. I tested tri-dot on the 31st day and it was negative. Before the test, I had a skin rash which was cleared by Levocetirizine? What should I do? How much percent cases were found to be positive after three months being negative on the first month? I have too much anxiety. I am unable to eat food too due to fear. Please help me.

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

Community Medicine Dermatology HIV/AIDS Specialist Preventive Medicine Venereology
#

The chances of transmission of HIV by protected intercourse is nil if used in a right way.

Tri-dot being negative after one month is good. The chances of HIV tests coming positive later is almost nil.

It would be better to go for HIV antibodies tests or tri-dot after three months to be relieved of anxiety totally.

The rashes are not related to HIV. It may be due to fungal infection.

For further queries consult a community medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/community-medicine-physician

| 

I am getting cramps in my legs, feeling weakness, in too much fear of HIV and I have anorexia. Are my symptoms related to HIV?

Dr. Bharatesh Devendra Basti

#

Forget the episode. These symptoms may be due to anxiety. You can relax.

Do yoga, meditation, and exercises.

For more information consult a community medicine physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/community-medicine-physician

|