Q. Please explain about the CMIA test for HIV testing.

Answered by Dr. Parth R Goswami and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Hiv Testing or Cmia? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I shall be thankful to you if you please answer few of my queries. How CMIA combo for HIV testing is done? How much it is reliable at 175 and 180 post incidence. INDEX was .14 and .08, respectively. What are the chances of error in the result? (Done at two different labs). Even after three years, I have no medical issue. Please give me awareness on procedure reliability.