Q. What can be done for thickened spermatic code with trace hydrocele?

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

I am 37 years old man. As per an ultrasound report, some problems are traced. A thickened spermatic code on both sides. Trace hydrocele on both sides. Early varicocele on both sides.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

General Medicine Internal Medicine Pulmonology (Asthma Doctors)
#

I can understand your concern. I have gone through the ultrasound report you have attached (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Please let me know what are your symptoms? Do you have lower abdominal pain? Please reply me answers of above-asked questions, so that I can guide you better. I will be happy to help you further.

| 

Both sides of the lower abdomen seem to be bloated. No abdominal pain.

Dr. Kaushal Bhavsar

#

I can understand your concern. In my opinion, you should definitely consult a urologist in person and get done a clinical examination. You may need hydrocele and varicocele surgery. Please let me know if you have already consulted the urologist.

| 

My first radiologist found varicocele, but the second one gave it as normal. How?

Query: Hi doctor, I am a 32 year old male. I had a scrotal USG before three months. It said that I am having varicocele of grade1 with a pampiniform vein size 2-3 mm. When I consulted a doctor, he prescribed some medicine, and I had it. But, the dragging pain persists. Yesterday, again I had a USG of the s...  Read Full »

What are the causes of reoccurring swelling of the right testicle?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 16 year old, I have a reoccurring swollen right testicle since I was about 12 years old. Whenever my right testicle swells up, I feel a tension in my lower abdomen, and it becomes difficult to perform any physical activities. Whenever my testicle is not swollen, it feels as if ...  Read Full »

Please suggest ayurvedic treatment for a cyst in the testis.

Query: Hello doctor, I am having a cyst in one of my testes, and the nerves in my testicles are swollen. I came to know this through ultrasound. I heard Kalarchi powder mixed with pepper and castor oil can be applied on my testicles to cure the above said problems. Please guide me on how to proceed with th...  Read Full »