Q. Is it possible for a woman with bilateral hydrosalpinx to get pregnant naturally?

I am 28 years old and married. I am trying to conceive for the last four months but not achieved. I have done blood, all hormones and sugar test. They all are normal. But in TVS test, they have diagnosed that I have bilateral hydrosalpinx. From that, I am so tense. Could I get pregnant naturally? Please advise.

#

The ultrasound reports show that you have hydrosalpinx and bilateral endometriotic ovarian cysts (attachment removed to protect patient identity). Hydrosalpinx indicates a chronic pelvic infection which can be treated with two weeks course of antibiotics and endometriosis shall require GnRH analogues for six months to reduce endometriosis, post which a repeat ultrasound and HSG test would have to be performed to check for the latency of the tubes. The infection has to subside. You may follow up with all your reports.

|