Q. After I-pill, I had slight bleeding that lasted for a day, but no periods. What to do?

Answered by Dr. Neha Singh Rathod and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on I Pill or Pregnancy Test? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I got my last periods between 20th to 25th of last month. I had unprotected sex on the 28th and 1st. I took an I-pill immediately the next morning after both the times. I had a slight bleeding on the 19th that lasted only a day. I did a pregnancy test on the 26th, which was negative. Until now, I have not got my periods.