Q. What pills would help my erection last longer?

Dr. Ramchandra Lamba

I want some pills which will help to last my erection for long during the intercourse. Please suggest some pills which are available in local medical shops. Also, please list if there are any side effects of taking them.

#

I have gone through your problem and understand your concern.

Drugs from the SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) group has the side effects of delayed ejaculation.

So I suggest you take tablet Paroxetine up to 25 mg once a day or tablet Fluoxetine 20 mg once a day or tablet Dapoxetine up to 60 mg one hour prior to sexual activity. The first two drugs need to be taken daily while the third one can be used on an as-needed basis. Consult your specialist doctor, discuss with him or her and with their consent take the medicines.

These drugs take time to show their effect and the effect may be seen after few weeks, However, the third tablet may show some immediate response. All these drugs are prescription only drugs.

There are behavioral methods to increase the time and energy. These are stop-start technique, squeeze techniques etc.

You can search these techniques on the internet and practice how to use it. Partner cooperation is required.

Please try the behavior methods first before starting the drugs.

Hope this helps you.

For more information consult a sexologist online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/sexologist

|