Q. Can I-pill cause irregular periods?

Answered by Dr. Sagar Ramesh Makode and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on I-pill or Premenstrual Syndrome? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I had unprotected sex with my partner without penetration but I rubbed my penis on her vagina. She had her last periods before 10 days and usually have irregular periods. She had withdrawal bleeding after a week and today it is 38 days after the last period. Two days back she had abdominal cramps and headache. Is this due to PMS or she is pregnant? She expected her periods on this month. But she did not get it. When should she expect her next period?