Q. I am expecting first child and pregnant of around 6 weeks. Noticed some bleeding while urinating

Answered by Dr. Gowrimeena and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Implantation Bleeding or Pregnancy? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »
Image: I am expecting first child and pregnant of around 6 weeks.  Noticed some bleeding while urinating

I am pregnant of around 6 weeks now. This is my first pregnancy. I have noticed a few drops of bleeding while urinating twice in a week. I have consulted a doctor and she suggested to do transvaginal ultrasound and got the following report. Uterus is bulky in size. Regular well defined gestational sac is seen. Single fetal node is seen. CRL - 0.64 cm. GA - 6 weeks 3 days. Fetal cardiac activities are normally visualized. Decidual reaction is good. Peridecidual color flow is normal. No peridecidual clot or hemorrhage is seen. Yolk sac is seen. Ovaries - normal in size and echotexture. Impression - single live fetus of 6 weeks + maturity. Now I am in need of a second opinion. Is there anything serious in my case? Can I continue my normal work? Can I take Duphaston 10 mg for next 8 weeks as directed my doctor? What kind of precaution do I need to take?