Q. How can I treat uneven skin tone?

Dr. Rabia

I am 18 years old boy. I am having very uneven skin tone on my cheeks somewhere it is dark and somewhere it is white. It started about one year ago. What can I do now any remedies or diet or treatment?

Dr. Rabia

Dermatology
#

Yes, you have pigmentation problem along with mild acne. I will suggest you to start with topical Clindamycin lotion over the pimple area morning and evening and a topical retinoid at night time by mixing it in cold cream. Wash your face with Dove soap. Retinoid at night will improve your skin problems.

Apply Acsolve lotion over the lesions BD, apply Arynoin gel plus cold cream at night in small quantity on the whole face.

Use skin aqua moisturizing serum 2 to 3 times a day, use Solaris sunblock SPF 60, avoid using Dettol and other irritants.

| 

This is an Ad. icliniq or icliniq doctors do not endorse the content in the ad.

Please suggest products to improve the skin color of a 3 month old.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest a good soap, lotion, or massage oil to improve the color. She is 3 months old. I already tried using pigeon soap, pigeon lotion, tedibar, Cetaphil lotion, olive oil.  Read Full »

How to treat yellow color skin pigmentation caused by eating excess fennel seeds?

Query: Hi doctor, A few months ago, I ate lots of fennel seed. Due to which my skin becomes yellow and show extreme pigmentation of yellow color in sunlight.Please suggest me the treatment. Thanks.  Read Full »

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full »