Q. How can I treat uneven skin tone?

Dr. Rabia
Published on Apr 02, 2019

I am 18 years old boy. I am having very uneven skin tone on my cheeks somewhere it is dark and somewhere it is white. It started about one year ago. What can I do now any remedies or diet or treatment?

Dr. Rabia

Dermatology
#

Yes, you have pigmentation problem along with mild acne. I will suggest you to start with topical Clindamycin lotion over the pimple area morning and evening and a topical retinoid at night time by mixing it in cold cream. Wash your face with Dove soap. Retinoid at night will improve your skin problems.

Apply Acsolve lotion over the lesions BD, apply Arynoin gel plus cold cream at night in small quantity on the whole face.

Use skin aqua moisturizing serum 2 to 3 times a day, use Solaris sunblock SPF 60, avoid using Dettol and other irritants.

Please suggest products to improve the skin color of a 3 month old.

Query: Hi doctor, Please suggest a good soap, lotion, or massage oil to improve the color. She is 3 months old. I already tried using pigeon soap, pigeon lotion, tedibar, Cetaphil lotion, olive oil.  Read Full >>

Dr. Baratu Bhaisara
Paediatrician

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. As per evidence-based medicine, there is no such product which can improve color. In fact, it is not advisable to use any product which can or have an effect on skin color. For massage, any oil which suits the baby (coconut oil, olive oil) will do. The baby regains...  Read Full

How to treat yellow color skin pigmentation caused by eating excess fennel seeds?

Query: Hi doctor, A few months ago, I ate lots of fennel seed. Due to which my skin becomes yellow and show extreme pigmentation of yellow color in sunlight.Please suggest me the treatment. Thanks.  Read Full >>

Dr. Alka

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. I just read your query. As you have mentioned that you ate a lot of fennel seeds a few months ago, then if it had any side effects, it should be at that time not after so many months. The yellow colored pigmentation you are currently talking about may be due low hem...  Read Full

Will using Restreta tablet for three months cause hormonal imbalance?

Query: Hello doctor, I am a 23 year old girl. I have very dry and dull skin. My dermatologist recommended me to use Restreta tablet for improving my complexion. I have to take it twice in a day before a meal. I want to know whether there will be any hormonal imbalance because of this tablet. Is it safe fo...  Read Full >>

Dr. Sangeeth Kumar

Answer: Hello, Welcome to icliniq.com. Restreta (Glutathione, Collagen, and L-cysteine) contains Glutathione which is an antioxidant. It effectively prevents melanin synthesis in the skin which helps in skin lightening. It is available in oral and injection form. Oral capsules do not produce much of a cha...  Read Full