Q. I have an uneven skin tone on my face. How to get an even skin tone and glowing skin?

Dr. Meha Malhotra
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 17, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am 24 years old. I have an uneven skin tone on my face. Please advise for an even skin tone and glowing skin.

#

Welcome to icliniq.com

Uneven skin tone is caused mainly by:

1. Frequent sun exposure.
  2. Hormonal imbalances.

To prevent and reverse dullness of skin and to improve your skin tone:

• Drink plenty of water (minimum of eight glasses a day).
  • Avoid oily foods.
  • Consume a lot of fruits and green vegetables.
  • Start a Vitamin C rich diet which will improve the quality of your skin.
  • Wash your face twice daily with a face scrub.
  • Moisturize your skin properly.
  • Use a sunscreen daily no matter how the weather condition is.

|