Dr. Meha Malhotra
MD DERMATOLOGY VENEREOLOGY AND LEPROSY
Dermatology, HIV/AIDS Specialist, Venereology
Welcome to icliniq.com
Uneven skin tone is caused mainly by:
- Frequent sun exposure.
- Hormonal imbalances.
To prevent and reverse dullness of skin and to improve your skin tone:
- Drink plenty of water (minimum of eight glasses a day).
- Avoid oily foods.
- Consume a lot of fruits and green vegetables.
- Start a Vitamin C rich diet which will improve the quality of your skin.
- Wash your face twice daily with a face scrub.
- Moisturize your skin properly.
- Use a sunscreen daily no matter how the weather condition is.