Q. I have pain on right side of my jaw, clogging of right ear. Please help.

Dr. Sugandh Garg
This is a premium question & answer published on Oct 13, 2014 and last reviewed on: Jan 20, 2022

I am a 24 year old male. I have pain on the right side of my jaw, associated with clogging of the right ear. Sometimes the pain radiates to the right side of the head. Audiometry reports are normal. What might be the problem?

#

The ear, nose, throat, head, and jaw are all closely related. Any problem in one will affect the others as well. So, there are various possibilities that might cause jaw pain. They could be:

• An infected tooth, impacted third molar or gum disease.
  • Temporomandibular joint disorder.
  • Fracture of the jaws due to injury.
  • Sinusitis.

Get a temporomandibular joint x-ray done and ask a doctor online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online

|