Q. What is the success percentage in IUI?

This is a premium question & answer published on Jun 02, 2016 and last reviewed on: Apr 03, 2020

I had a first IUI one week ago. The egg was to rupture on the same day. Egg size was 22.5 mm and endometrium size 6.6.mm. Also, for the past one month, I am taking oral Susten 300. How much chance is there for successful implantation?

#

• The follicle would have ruptured in the next 12 to 16 hours. Hence, the sperms were already present prior to that (which can stay alive for 72 hours in the female reproductive tract) and then progesterone support is provided with Susten 300, which is correct.
  • You must wait till the 1st of next month ideally to check for pregnancy with a serum beta hCG test (human chorionic gonadotropin), which can be conclusive.
  • Chances in any case of IUI remain 30% - 35% as per statistics.

For further information consult an obstetrician and gynaecologist online -->https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/obstetrician-and-gynaecologist

|