Q. Kindly recommend an alternative for Zincofer-XT.

Answered by Dr. Salah Saad Shoman and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Iron Supplement or Folic Acid? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

Hello doctor,

I have been advised to take Zincofer-XT tablet, but this is not available anywhere. Actually, my total iron binding capacity (TIBC) was 450, transferrin saturation was 10.29 and MCHC was 36.8. However, this tablet is not available anywhere. Can you recommend an alternative with the details regarding the time and the duration for which it has to be taken?