Q. What can be done for continuous bloating and farting?

Dr. Mayank Agarwal

I am 32 years old male. During the evening time, I started bloating and fart continuously. This is happening since last 6 to 8 months. I have high cholesterol and taking Rozavel 10. It is very embarrasing.

#

Rosuvastatin (Rozavel) is a lipid-lowering drug that may cause excessive flatulence in some patients. However, you might have irritable bowel syndrome. You must elaborate on your symptoms. Do you feel pain in the abdomen? Do you have a fixed time of meal? For flatulence take Simethicone tablets (Flatubust).

For more information consult a family physician online --> https://www.icliniq.com/ask-a-doctor-online/family-physician

| 

Can I take digestive enzyme for frequent bloating?

Query: Hello doctor,When I wake up by 8 AM I immediately go to clear the bowel. After that, I feel somewhat relaxed but after few minutes I start feeling bloated and then I take a cup of tea and after 15 minutes again I rush to the bathroom. Then I feel completely relaxed but after breakfast, after few hou...  Read Full »

What are the specific ways to bring down the symptoms of IBS?

Query: Hi doctor, Please say about the specific ways to reduce the IBS symptoms.  Read Full »

What is Ecosprin AV 75 used for?

Query: Hi doctor, Sometimes, my father used to get chest pain. Angiography showed that he has a LAD bridging and vessels are normal and clear. His echo is normal. His BP, blood sugar and cholesterol are normal. After the chest pain, he was given the following medicines for one year. They are Stator, Is...  Read Full »

Vitamin D and COVID-19
Did you know COVID-19 patients with vitamin D deficiency are twice as likely to have severe complications, including dea...  Read more»
The New 'Super-Spreader' Strain of Coronavirus
A new variant of SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19, is spreading fast in parts of the UK. Read how this new var...  Read more»
How to treat my mother's sigmoid colon ulcer?
Hi doctor, My mother, who is 45 years old, has ulcers in the sigmoid colon for the last 15 years. The problem got reduce...  Read more»

Ask a Family Physician Now