Q. Two strokes detected on the CT and MRI. How to deal with?

Answered by Dr. Shivam Om Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Ischemic Stroke or High Blood Pressure? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

My 62-year-old mother had a slight cognitive impairment. She has the following medical conditions:

• High blood pressure for which she is on Concor 5 Plus
  • High blood glucose for which she is on Galvus 50 and Insulin
  • Three stents in her heart operated 18 months ago and she is on Plavix and Aspirin.

We did CT and contrast MRI and the doctor told us there were two strokes. We need to know how to deal with her issues now. I have attached the report for your reference.