Q. What can be done about itchy cracks on scrotum that are spreading?

Answered by Dr. Jyotisterna Mittal and medically reviewed by iCliniq medical review team.

Do you have a question on Itchy Scrotum or Post-inflammatory Hyperpigmentation? We have medical experts to help you right away. Ask a Doctor Now »

I have read your previous enquiry on a patient that had itchy-cracks on his scrotum and I am experiencing the same. I also have some white spots on my penis, also in the head. I did some tests before to see if it was a fungus, but the results were negative. I have been having this issue for the past year and it is scattering around more and more. Please help. Thank you.