Q. I have severe stomach pain. Please look into my reports and tell me the cause.

Dr. Girish C Kamat
Published on Sep 27, 2017

I am a 29 year old male. I have a severe stomach pain on the left side. I went to the doctor and they did a USG of the whole abdomen. I am attaching the reports. Please help me.

Dr. Girish C Kamat

Hematology Internal Medicine
#

I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You have a stone in your ureter (the tube-like structure connecting the kidneys and the urinary bladder), because of which you are getting the abdominal pain. Please consult a urologist urgently.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

My physician told me the same.

Dr. Girish C Kamat

Hematology Internal Medicine
#

• He is correct. Please consult him as soon as possible. You may need lithotripsy, that is, breaking of stone.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online -->https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

I have dull pain in my testicle. Can it be blue balls?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a dull pain in my testicle for the past three weeks. It is not very severe. I can ignore it. I have performed a TESE. I noticed no lump and no swelling. The testicles are normal to see. I am worried that it could be something serious. Can it be blue balls?  Read Full >>

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. Pain in testicles can occur due to multiple reasons. Since it is mild, it could be due to prostate swelling, a urinary stone or dilated testicular veins. These can be ruled out by examination and ultrasound. Since no lump is palpable and there is no change in testicular...  Read Full

Simple Tips for UTI Prevention in Women

Article Overview: This article discusses the common reasons for recurrent urinary tract infections (UTI) in women and presents some easy-to-follow suggestions to avoid getting the infection in the first place. Read Article

Dr. Geethu Thomas
Urologist

Urinary tract infection is one of the most common illnesses that increases the morbidity in the patients. Females are more prone to UTI than men due to their short urethra, and it is even more so, in sexually active females, due to the trauma encountered by the urethra during the act. During ...  Read Article

How to clear kidney stones?

Query: Hi doctor, I have a kidney stone in my right kidney and I have abdominal pain. Is there any medicine to clear out the stone or is the operation the only way? Please help me.  Read Full >>

Dr. Vivekanandan G
Urologist

Answer: Hi, Welcome to icliniq.com. I need to know the full details of your kidney stone like stone size, location, etc., to advise the treatment. So, please send full detail and the test report of your kidney stone disease. Revert back with full detail and test report to a urologist online --> https://...  Read Full