Q. I have severe stomach pain. Please look into my reports and tell me the cause.

Dr. Girish C. Kamat

I am a 29 year old male. I have a severe stomach pain on the left side. I went to the doctor and they did a USG of the whole abdomen. I am attaching the reports. Please help me.

#

I have gone through the reports (attachment removed to protect patient identity).

• You have a stone in your ureter (the tube-like structure connecting the kidneys and the urinary bladder), because of which you are getting the abdominal pain. Please consult a urologist urgently.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online --> https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

My physician told me the same.

#

• He is correct. Please consult him as soon as possible. You may need lithotripsy, that is, breaking of stone.

For more information consult an internal medicine physician online -->https://icliniq.com./ask-a-doctor-online/internal-medicine-physician

|